My Career break started today!! I am now officially a stay-at-home Mum! I'm so glad I can take this year out to mind my children. I will be busy but so looking forward to it. I predict I'll be in the car driving kids to school, preschool, ballet, etc most of the time thanks to the school and preschool hours not matching up at all.
Mr. C took today off to see Big A and Mr R go off to school. So tomorrow will be big test of my resources, getting them all out, looking presentable and myself! I am not one of those mums with full make up on arriving to drop of their children. I'm lucky to have my hair brushed! And that's only if we get a red traffic light en route to school!
I have two hours free with Little A everyday so looking forward to that Mummy and Baby time. I hope to catch up with my other Mummy friends.
Another plan I have is take up exercise. Thinking of power plates. Anyone hear of this/try it out?
And perhaps take piano lessons again ....
So many plans, will I get any achieved? Ill let you know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!!