I didn't breast feed Little A.
I did breastfeed my other two for a very short time. Extremely painful and awful experience on one hand but also a satisfying and fulfilling one... I was keeping them alive with my milk!
The breastfeeding ended on an unpleasant note... I won't go into the unpleasant details :-(
I had planned to breastfeed Little A but following complications following her birth I decided not to. So she is a bottle fed baby. Went through moments of regret, guilt, disappointment in myself, shame etc
Anyway, as a means of redeeming myself for not giving her my milk, I decided she will be fed -from weaning stage on - better than the other two! Big A was fed a mixture of homemade and jars. Mr. R was fed mostly Homemade grub! But Little A will be fed all homemade food - thats the plan anyway!! I've started weaning her now, fruit and veg purees. She loves them and I'm delighted! She has tried avocado, mango and blueberries already! I definitely wasn't as adventurous with weaning my other two.
I love when she eats the food I make her. It gives me a great sense of satisfaction.
It is a kind of redemption for me ...
p.s. have you any scrummy yummy recipes you would like to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!!