Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am the proud recipient of the Kreativ Award.
It was awarded by the inspirational Susie of  NewDayNewLesson.
I have to share seven interesting snippets of information about myself and then pass the Award on!

Well here goes!



  1. I'm a mum of three, 2 girls and a boy. Each have been born more naturally! First by C-section, second natural birth with epidural, third natural birth no epidural! Am slightly broody at moment but hubby says NO!
  2. I'm Irish! Can speak Irish (Gaelic) and have chosen for Big A to be educated through the Irish language. 
  3. I'm with Mr. C for close to half my life! Met him when we both were working in a local fast food outlet! I was nearly finished secondary school and he was in uni!!
  4. I am a full-time SAHM now but will probably go back teaching at some stage. Previous employments have been in fast food outlet (incl. BK in Brighton!) and working for local council.
  5. My hubby always does the evening wash-up and baby bottle washing and sterilising as I have very sensitive skin!;-)
  6. I love the great outdoors, walking in forests, watching kids climb trees etc!
  7. I've a bit of an addictive personality :- to t'internet and chocolate at the moment but it changes!!
I now pass this Kreative Award onto

Deardulldiary
Owl Mummy
BarenakedMum
Laxparenting

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the award - will get on to it next week.
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you having a hubby like that!

    Would you believe I have been tagged a second time with this one??? Off to make my lists..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BNM You're Welcome, looking forward to reading it!:-)

    @Susie Are you going to do a second one? Looking forward to reading it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed